Hello everyone! Welcome to the blog of Holden, Emily, and baby Rivers Green!

This blog was previously an updater for my private blog, but the blog is no longer private. If you would like to read it, just visit holdenandemilygreen.blogspot.com. If you previously "followed" this blog, you will need to "follow" the other one if you would still like to receive notifications when I update.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Follow the Other Blog for Updates!


I have decided to de-privatize my blog, because private blogs on blogger only allow you to have 100 readers - such a bummer. Since I reached my limit I have decided that it may as well be public again, and so I have opened it up for anyone to read. The main reason being that I would like to help out anyone out there who may be wishing to learn more about CDH, which is what Rivers was born with. I probably won't update this feeder blog anymore, so if you were following this blog, but not the private blog then you should "follow" the other one to stay updated.

The web address for the blog I will be updating from here on out is:
http://holdenandemilygreen.blogspot.com

Just let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: